Monday, November 3, 2008

Update

Correction: gym night is tonight and pool night is on Wednesday... I believe I switched them around in my last blog.

In Intro to SAO this morning, we learned about what Vail is doing to increase environmental sustainability. Next week we are supposed to learn about avalanche awareness and the week after we are going to learn about adaptive skiing. I'm excited for the lecture on adaptive skiing because I'm doing my final paper on adaptive skiing, and I think the lecture might provide me with the little bit of information that I need in order to get my last page written.

Tomorrow in Outdoor Emergency Care, we are supposed to learn about "Assessment and Care of Bone and Joint Injuries". On Thursday we will be learning about "Head and Spine Injuries". Next Tuesday we are having a test. I just looked at my syllabus, and it says that tomorrow's lab is "Open Lab", so I guess I'll find out what we are doing in Lab tomorrow when I get there.

In Technical Math, we just started a new chapter on functions.

Last week, in Heavy Equipment Operations, we had a test over power trains. This week we are going to learn about "EOT: Dozer- Dirt Moving, demolition, etc. Special Topics for Ski Areas".

In PC Apps, I believe that we are learning about Microsoft Excel this week.


I'm pretty sure that all of the 2nd year students have left to do their co-ops now. They'll be back in April to cram in a few more classes before graduating in May.

Thanksgiving break is in 3 1/2 weeks and a lot of people are getting pretty excited.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm making myself sit down in these next few days and get all of my homework done and catch up on studying that I've maybe neglected a tiny bit more than I should of, because I know that once Copper is open, I won't feel like sitting in my room and doing homework while everyone else is out snowboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment