Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where oh where should I start?

I have 2/5 of my finals done.
*Intro to SAO was a take home final that I turned in yesterday.
*On Saturday we had our OEC practical test and it sounded like everyone did amazing on it. Today we had our OEC written test. It appears that a lot of people did well on that too, because facebook is becoming filled with status messages of “I passed OEC!!”.
*Tomorrow is our Heavy Equipment Operations final.
*Thursday is my Technical Math final and my PC Applications final.
Friday I'm guessing the dorms will be pretty empty because a lot of people don't have class on Friday, so I'm assuming that would be the day that they are leaving.
Because it is finals week, the dorms are on 24-hour quiet hours. I believe the library is also open extended hours.
Sunday night there was a pool night and yesterday there was a late night breakfast to provide energy for everyone that was doing some late night studying. Wednesday night there is another swim night.

Friday night, Erin and I passed out iFilm CMC chapstick.
iFilm CMC is a video contest that is open to all full-time students that are 18 or older. The idea behind the contest is that you film a day in the life of a student at CMC. Winners will earn a spot on the college website. Other prizes include a semester of in-state tuition, iPhones, iPods, and iTunes gift certificates. Entires should be between 1 and 5 minutes in length and must be received by 11:59pm MST on January 30th, 2009. Click here if you want more information. and If you would like to enter, go here.
If you are interested in being a blogger next semester, especially if you are at the Spring Valley campus, I encourage you to go here to apply.

Friday, Sunday, and Monday I went to Copper Mountain. More and more of the area is being opened up. Unless you are down on American Eagle, it is now possible to make a run while only having to share the run with a half dozen people. I am looking forward to when I return in January because they should have most, if not all, of the mountain open by then.

Well, I should probably go back to studying for my Heavy Equipment Final now. I'll try to update this again before I go home on Friday. This will probably be the one and only time that I say this, but DON'T hope for snow... at least not until Saturday- I want to be able to get home without it being a blizzard outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment