Friday, December 4, 2009

The Drive Up From Denver



The video does not actually start in Denver. It starts more in the Sterling area on I-76. Denver sounded like a more identifiable location than Sterling though for people who are not familiar with Colorado.

When I started filming, I could see the mountains in the distance, but apparently the camera could not.

However, as you can see, the mountains appear soon enough.

The 5th "clip" (the one where there are all kinds of cars on the other side of the interstate) is the outskirts of Denver, still on I-76. I really did not get any filming done as I went through Denver as I value my car staying in one piece and Denver has more traffic than I am used to.

The 7th and 8th "clips" are on I-70.

The 9th "clip" is on the way into Silverthorne. You can see Dillon Dam on the in the distance. It starts off on the left but due to the road and my filming ends up more towards the right, and then goes back to the left before disappearing.

The clip after that is after taking the Copper Mountain exit. Note to my concerned parents: I was looking where I was going and the light was red and there weren't any cars in front of me

I think the sun on the last clip looks pretty cool.

And that is it. The drive from I-76 somewhere past Sterling, through Denver, onto I-70, and then onto Hwy 91.

No comments:

Post a Comment